DRaaS is an enterprise-grade disaster recovery solution that provides the user an automatic switching to a standby computer system or component with great flexibility when the previously active system fails working. This is the fastest way to resume services and to have a secondary environment ready to work as your backup.
- Secure migration of your servers (physical or virtual) to DR Infrastructure without impacting your production servers
- Failover of DR services within a maximum of 15 minutes of production server outage
- Failback to your choice of hardware– same or dissimilar
- Flexibility to failback on Physical or Virtual instance
- Point in time recovery to save on bandwidth
- Store to any cloud; your own cloud, our cloud or leverage a third party cloud
As companies cope with the growing amount of corporate information being generated every day, they face a daunting truth: without their data, they have no business. Crippling cyber attacks and equipment failures, human errors, and natural disasters commonly put an organization’s operations at halt. At the best, data loss or IT downtime can be an expensive inconvenience. At worst, it can be a catastrophic financial blow. Organizations need a backup service to get their business up and running again fast after a disaster or data loss – without draining IT resources in the process. Over the last decade, cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions have emerged as secure, cost-effective and reliable solutions.
DRaaS - Use Case 1
DRaaS - Use Case 2
DRaaS - Use Case 3
DRaaS - Use Case 4
DRaaS - Use Case 5
DRaaS - Use Case 6
We will get back to you ASAP!
See our latest
In the lightning speed, technology is constantly changing. Technology experts increased collaborations and productivity, but it may