IT automation is one of the leading services which creates repeatable instructions and processes that has reduced human interactions with IT systems yet gives exponential returns. This has become a business necessity aiming to produce a specific framework carrying out the different chores without human intervention.
IT automation has become an integral part of IT optimization and digital transformation where speed and use of advanced technology needs to be a must ingredient to meet the current market trends. Automation is a basic need for different technologies and methodologies including containers, microservices and in the areas of testing, security and many more. This very replacement of manual participation with IT automation gives your business a miraculous jump start where the IT experts become more focused, productive and save time, money and energy to be spent on some meaningful and skillful job. The more the automation of processes is here the better the results be where the talent gets a proper direction towards the real challenges of today’s dynamic world.
Automation ensures remote access and you can make quick changes according to your preferences in no time.
It will expand the working borders meeting the current and growing needs. Automation system are easily expended to incorporate additional products and to support multi users.
Use of advanced technology
Automation uses the most advanced and appropriate technology to ensure that different applications and systems are being updated automatically.
Variety of User Interfaces
There are a number of different and versatile user interfaces catering different kinds of businesses depending on their core objectives, nature, budget and preferences.
The automation process having a proven and tested working record would give the best and maximum output
Strong Dealer Network
An excellent automation system builds a strong dealer network. At VaporVM, our technical consultants offer the best training and continuous educational support to the desired products or services
Our designers always suggest the energy efficient automation systems that saves energy.
The IT automation systems has a significant ways of protection where an active backup solution gets you back in the competition.
Suits your Business
Our learned experts recommend the automation methods that suit your business the best and fulfil the market trends. Our practical and value automation work the best.
Tools for you
There are many tools available for infrastructure automation. Which tool to be used is decided by the architecture and needs of your infrastructure. We have listed few great tools below which come under various categories like configuration management, orchestration, continuous integration, monitoring, etc.
Automation using Puppet Labs
Puppet is the most widely held expertise at VaporVM as far as automation scripts are concerned. Our engineers are regularly involved with the Puppet community online and gain vast experience from sharing different perspectives about solving various use cases.
- Used GCE compute to set up 20 servers for a top charts mobile application company
- Used Puppet to execute fixes in MongoDB by using a standard module layout contained within a Github repository.
- Used puppet-accounts to lock accounts, create home directories and manage permission and SSH keys
Automation using CHEF
Our CHEFs are master of the cookbooks used to automate deployments and fixes from small to large scale.
- Deployed a large Ruby on Rails based webserver through nginx using CHEF cookbooks
- Deployed Nagios for Openstack monitoring using CHEF cookbook to install NRPE agents across the servers
- Executed large scale instance creation and deployment of Openstack services on instances using CHEF.
Automation using JUJU Charms
Our approach to JUJU as a neutral VNF modelling system enables us to integrate the VNFs to our orchestration platform. This has numerous benefits when modelling, deploying, and managing IT and Telco assets including VNFC, VNF services, VNFM and VNFO functions. Charms and Bundles are used to deploy services via Juju and are an extremely flexible and useful form of Network Scenario definition.
- JUJU charm development for multiple VNFs
- Deployment of the Openstack through JUJU
- Used JUJU to deploy NFVI.
Automation using Ansible
Ansible resources are fast growing at VaporVM. We take pride in allowing our engineers to follow their passions and develop anything unique with whatever technology they have interest in. Apart from the mentioned use cases, Ansible is being used as a new challenge to establish who has the best expertise in the automation team.
- Created 200 instances and uploaded images on each of them using playbook
- Automated the installation of nginx and added two sites on all hosts using Ansible predefined roles.
- Used Ansible to manage virtual machines and LXC containers
Automation using HEAT
At VaporVM we have extensive expertise around HEAT. Heat is a service to orchestrate composite cloud applications using a declarative template format through an OpenStack-native REST API. We have developed in-house tools to automate HEAT Orchestration Templates to automate the entire process.
- Heat Orchestration Template generation for complex stack.
- Deploying of HOT stacks with complete post-deployment verification.
- Heat Orchestration Template Creation using in-house automation tools, In-house automation tools.
Automation using Katello
VaporVM has extensive expertise around Katello. which helps harness the full power of content management alongside the provisioning and configuration capabilities of Foreman.
- Manage all kinds of content, RPMs, Puppet modules, and Docker repositories.
- Apply errata to update packages on your hosts, manage subscriptions.
- Stage your content through environments and much more.
Automation using Foreman
Foreman is a provisioning, management, and reporting tool that’s built atop configuration management. With the help of VaporVM you can :
- Discover, provision and upgrade your entire bare-metal infrastructure
- Create and manage instances across private and public clouds
- Group your hosts and manage them in bulk, regardless of location
- Extend as needed via a robust plugin architecture
- Automatically build images (on each platform) per system definition to optimize
Why Choose VaporVM
VaporVM provides you the best and the most cost effective Automation services so you can have the most reliable, efficient and scalable IT infrastructure. We provide you the cost effective and highly performing systems that give you utmost impact and satisfaction.
We will get back to you ASAP!
See our latest
In the lightning speed, technology is constantly changing. Technology experts increased collaborations and productivity, but it may