Business Problem Huge amounts of product imagery data siloed in legacy on-prem applications. Each application contains about 250 million images and spans across geographies and multiple providers. Retrieval and analysis are slow and cumbersome. Requirement The solution needed to: Ingest at least 10,000 images (and their related analysis data) per hour. Be scalable to add new applications without changes to architecture. Our Solution VaporVM developed lightweight utilities, powered by Azure, capable
October 26, 2022
- Alibaba Cloud DevOps, Automation & Security
- App Development
- AWS DevOps, TCO Optimization
- Azure Functions, Image Processing
- Azure IoT, Data Analytics
- Cloud Managed Services
- Cloud Services
- Data Management
- Data Science
- Helpdesk and Monitoring
- Latest Blogs
- Managed Security
- Managed Services
- Network & Security
- News Room
- Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing
- What are IT Services? 12 Demonstrated Ways IT Support Can Benefit Your Business
- How to integrate security into the DevOps pipeline
- Why a Focus on End User Computing is Important Today and for the Future
- When Cybersecurity Regulation Becomes Mandatory
- Managing Healthcare Cyber Risks With Zero Trust Security.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest news and special offers!
The best way to stay up to date is to get our free newsletters. Sign up now to become an affiliate and take advantage of some exciting offers.
We won't sell your email address — we never have and never will.