- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of the Thycotic PAM environment
- Responsible for documenting, designing, and administering the PAM infrastructure in alignment with the overall IT strategy.
- Responsible for the support of application integrations as required.
Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the Thycotic Secret Server PAM toolset.
- Provide overall direction and oversight into the PAM functions across the organization, including Password Vaulting of elevated user and application service accounts.
- Assist application/business unit teams with privileged accounts on-boarding into Thycotic Secret Server.
- Develops and maintains PAM documentation including providing relevant training to team members.
- Responds to crisis or urgent situations to mitigate immediate and potential threats.
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk and change management, security policies and controls, user account life-cycle management and role-based access.
- Coordinate changes with members from Infrastructure along with external teams including IAM, DBAs, Network, Desktop, Application Support Teams, and Information Security.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Duration is 6 months contract and can work remote.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Engineering/ Cyber Security.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory Administration is required.
- Candidate must have hands on project experience, certificates alone will not be enough.
VaporVM is a cloud services company, and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done.We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates, and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.