We are looking for an intern who are working in the field of finance which helps in the development and implementation of policies and practices for financial management, payroll, budget control, accounting and so on. By getting hands-on experience by working under a finance director or accountant, he/she can understand and follow financial trends. He/ She can practically apply his/her theoretical knowledge of financial laws, government policies in his/her day-to-day work at a finance company.
- Assisting with filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate & complete financial records.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Learning how to work as part of the accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting/ ACCA Affiliates/ MBA.
- Advanced Microsoft Office.
- Fresh Graduate or Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience
- Excellent Report Writing skills.
VaporVM is a cloud services company, and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates, and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.