Application and IT Projects Lead
- Identifies and implements software solutions to optimize business operations
- Responsible for procurement, installation, configuration, and maintenance of software applications.
- Creating processes and protocols for software systems, managing server and computer upgrades, and troubleshooting problems.
- Collaborate with business analysts to ensure that the software solutions you manage align with the company’s operational goals and help produce desirable business outcomes.
- Analyzing business operations and the business's computer systems and determining which software applications could improve efficiency.
- Leading and coordinating with software vendors the implementation and upgrading of applications and all supporting components and infrastructure.
- Monitoring the roll-out of new software applications to ensure there are no problems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any problems with business application software.
- Creating and overseeing protocols and procedures for the use of any new software applications.
- Training employees on the use of any new software applications and maintaining a good work atmosphere.
- Managing local area networks, installing and maintaining routers, generating email addresses, and creating passwords and backups.
- Creating, executing, and maintaining company databases.
- Maintaining up-to-knowledge of the latest software developments.
- Establish and maintain backup and disaster recovery operation and procedure of the application
- Manage data protection and data retention according to the business requirements and industry regulations.
- Bachelor Degree
- 8 – 10 years experience in similar role
- Experience in application development lifecycle and methodologies and must led 5 – 10 successful applications implantation
- Experience on translating business requirement into applications and IT requirements
- Led IT operation or application operation for at least 2 – 3 years
- Implemented and led backup operation, dicastery recovery operation, data management and data protection
- Experience in 3 tier application architecture, have minimum experience in Databases
- Managing IT Project, should demonstrate adequate project management skills and have understanding of IT project management principles.
- Have excellent experience vendor management, understand SLAs and OLAs
September 13, 2021