AWS Security Architect
- Works as a dedicated Cloud Infrastructure Architect for a healthcare client.
- Performs end-to-end deployments on AWS and Azure using Cloud Formation, Terraform and Puppet with hands-on experience on technical planning and performance ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Managing and monitoring Cloud and On-Premises IT infrastructure and delivery processes for clients from different industries.
- Coordinate with Recruitment Team to effectively establish a high-performance, cross functional resource deployment on-site.
- Coordinate with Sales Team to address diversified business opportunities regarding managed services and staff augmentation.
- Resource Planning by anticipating the clients demand for experienced personnel and manage their recruitment accordingly.
- Oversees procurement management, project planning, business proposal submissions, response to RFPs in collaboration with business analysts to deliver a superlative client experience.
- Engaging with multidisciplinary technical teams to ensure core business values are met by facilitating technical point of contact, managed services, systems engineering, and architect management.
- Oversees project-specific decision-making processes, licensing arrangements and management, and software asset management that involves the process of reducing, documenting, and controlling total IT costs.
- Execute resource management and deployment for clients at different sites in collaboration with travel teams, all while monitoring insights into their workloads, availability, project time requirements, skills, and more.
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Azure.
- IaaS: Cloud Formation, Terraform, Packer.
- Operating Systems: RHEL, CentOS, Windows Servers.
- Middleware: JBOSS EAP.
- Log Monitoring: Kibana, Elasticsearch, Log stash, Splunk, logz.io.
- Data Centre: Migration, IT Infrastructure, Low Level Design Document, Cooling Management, Rack Management, UPS, and Power.
- Management, Budget, Cost analysis, Resource management.
- Hardware: DELL, HP, SUN, and HUAWEI Server Hardware.
- Monitoring: Pingdom, Pager duty, Newrelic, Sumologic, Site24x7, Nagios, monitis, JBoss Operations Network, Cacti, Pager Duty.
- RFP/Procurement: Budget Management, RFP writing, Supplier eligibility criteria.
- Databases: MS SQL Server 2000 & 2005, 2008, RDS.
- Enterprise Storage and Backup: EMC NS-120 with 02 Data Movers, HP Storage Works MSA 1000, HP MSL Tape library, HP Data Protector.
- Must have 10 plus years of experience.
- Must have Master degrees in Computer Sciences.
- Amazon Certified Security – Specialty 2020
- Aviatrix Multi-Cloud Networking Certified Associate 2021
- Azure AZ-900 Fundamental Certified 2020
- Amazon Certified Solution Architect – Professional 2018
- Amazon Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate 2017
- Amazon Certified Solution Architect – Associate 2016
- GlobalScape EFT Certified Administrator 2015
- Oracle Enterprise Linux Administrator Certified Associate 2010
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) 2009
- RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE) 2008.
October 13, 2021