We are looking for the BDM who are responsible to work with senior management to create a sales strategy based on market research and sales data. Provide leadership and management for sales territory and sales development activities, in alignment with the strategic company direction. Responsible for retaining current customers as well as developing and attracting new customers. Responsible for learning and selling current products and new products, keeping abreast of new technologies, recommending/sharing changes and trends seen in the field and meeting sales goals in targeted markets.
- Working backward from customer needs, develop and evolve cloud application modernizations value proposition and engagement mechanisms.
- Lead combination of direct and cross-functional virtual teams to help customers initiate their application modernization journey to retire legacy application debt.
- Identify opportunities to build compelling proposals to help customers achieve business value from application modernization and ensure clarity on Azure value proposition(s).
- Develop global mechanisms to deliver GTM elements that may include consultative workshops, reference materials, partner engagements, linkages to other Amazon programs.
- Develop qualification and training approach to build out the community of field and partner resources to ensure customer business outcomes are realized.
- Conduct customer briefings, present at customer events, further Azure thought leadership
- Previous experience is related to sales position in IT company preferred. Ideally combined background of post-sales and pre-sales experience.
- Proven record of establishing and building successful relationships.
- Service management minded with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Minimum of 10 to 12 years of experience driving sales in IT or Security related markets/industries.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills; strong attention to detail
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees.
- We are a growing company. A successful candidate will have a desire to work as part of a niche, growing team.
VaporVM is a cloud services company, and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.