Cloud Security Architect (AWS / Amazon Web Services)
- Designing AWS cloud security solution in hybrid enterprise environment.
- Implementing AWS cloud security solution and proof of concept environment.
- Creating cloud migration designs and migrating client environment.
- Establishing trust and collaborative working relationships with the clients including participating in client workshops.
- Building secure infrastructure on AWS using different services.
- Securely manage access to services and resources.
- Central governance and management across AWS accounts.
- Manage threat detection.
- Analyse of application security.
- Infrastructure protection using AWS services Like AWS Network Firewall, AWS Shield and AWS WAF.
- Enable Data Protection using AWS services Amazon Macie, KMS.
- Building Cost Optimize solution around all public cloud.
- Private Cloud: OpenStack, VMware.
- Public Cloud: AWS, Alibaba, Azure and GCP
- Platforms: Unix/Windows/Linux
- Programming Languages: PHP, Python, Node.js, Bash.
- Versioning Control: SVN, Git, Bitbucket.
- CI|CD: Jenkins, Maven, AWS Services, Azure DevOps
- IaaS: Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure ARM
- Containers, Clusters: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS EKS, Azure AKS, GKE
- Configuration Management and Provisioning: Ansible, puppet
- Monitoring: Munin, Net Data, New Relic, PRTG.Zabbix
- Web server: Nginx, Apache, Apache Tomcat.
- load balancer: HaProxy, Nginx.
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL.
- Tools: IntelliJ Idea, Understand, NetBeans, PyCharm
- Dynamic Service Discovery: consul.
- Log Management: Syslog, Logrotate, ELK, GrayLog
- CMS: WordPress, Drupal, Magento.
- Website Administrator: cPanel.
- Files Transferring and Synchronizing: Rsync, Unicon, SCP, FTP.
- Must have 6 plus years of experience.
- Must have Master degrees in Computer Sciences.
- AWS Solutions Architect
- Red Hat Delivery Specialist – Automation
- Red Hat Sales Engineer Specialist – Automation
- Red Hat Sales Specialist - IT Automation and Management
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2019
- Azure AZ - 103 System Administrator Certified 2020
October 13, 2021