We are looking for a CyberArk Engineer for an initial 6-months contract.
- CyberArk setup, implementation, and onboarding
- 2 - 3 years of experience in deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution for large scale customers.
- Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various Windows and UNIX accounts using CyberArk components.
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as different LDAP providers, Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases, and networking Devices.
- Creating and Managing Safes, Platforms and Owners.
- Central Policy Manager (CPM) policies management or redistribution.
- Knowledge on CPM and PSM connector customization
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk severs to ensure consistent availability of the system to end-user.
- Test and certify new product versions, bug fix and provide detailed reports
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Engineering/ Cyber Security.
- 2- 3 years of overall work experience in Cybersecurity, of which 1 years of work experience supporting CyberArk / Infrastructure.
- CyberArk Platform certification
- Candidate must have hands on project experience, certificates alone will not be enough.
VaporVM is a cloud services company, and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates, and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.