We are looking for an experienced Database Admin for our Team.
- Will perform L1, L2 support of all of the Databases.
- MSP will perform daily health checks for all of the DB Servers & Instances.
- MSP will perform the creation, update, and deletion of new Database Instances, Users, Views, Tables, Stored procedures.
- MSP will perform a periodic upgrade of Databases and their associated products.
- MSP will perform Database auditing as and when required.
- MSP will perform the updates/patches on underline DB servers
- MSP will support the Information Security team in case of any incident/attacks/threats/vulnerabilities remediation.
- MSP will perform backups of Databases as and when required.
- MSP will monitor and perform the performance optimization and maintenance of Databases.
- MSP will support different Applications teams for the new projects and in operational issues as part of the Database scope.
- MSP will perform capacity planning of databases.
- MSP will responsible to ensure successful DR drills for the required Databases.
In the Database domain, Must have knowledge for
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Power BI
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- My SQL, etc.
Must have Bachelors degree in IT or relevant field.
VaporVM is a Cloud services company, and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.