- Managing and Troubleshooting of Security Suites (Trend Micro and Crowd Strike)
- Managing and troubleshooting of DNS Security tool (Infoblox – BloxOne Threat Defense)
- Implementing, Managing and Troubleshooting of Network Level Changes through SolarWinds (NCM)
- Responsible for Incident response on offense alerts reported on SIEM
- Responsible for Threat Intel and IOC scanning as per the released security advisories.
- Daily security threat investigation.
- Responsible to look over for newly discovered security threats and vulnerabilities impacting IT and IS infrastructure.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation activities.
- Vulnerability remediation and patch management
- Meet PCI DSS requirements.
- Response to internal and external audit team for reported nonconformance.
- Responsible for HSM key management for member banks and financial institutes.
- Assist card personalization department for EMV cards key management
TrendMicro Deep Discovery Analyzer, TrendMicro Deep Discovery Inspector, TrendMicro Apex One TrendMicro IWSVA & Web Security, TrendMicro Endpoint Application Control, Trend Micro Apex Central, TrendMicro Endpoint Sensor, TrendMicro DLP InfoBlox – BloxOne, Threat Defense IBM QRADAR SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager Manage Engine Log Analyzer GFI Lan Guard McAfee Antivirus & DLP Trustwave Data Discovery and Security Configuration CrowdStrike - EDR SolarWinds Log & Event Manage.
- Must have 5 plus years of experience.
- Must have Master degrees in Computer Sciences.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified TrendMicro Deep Security Professional
- CISSP (Training)
- TrendMicro Deep Discovery Inspector
- TrendMicro Deep Discovery Analyzer
- TrendMicro Apex One
- TrendMicro IWSVA
- TrendMicro Endpoint Sensor
- Splunk User Behavior Analytics
- Splunk Infrastructure Overview
- Splunk 7.x Fundamentals
- Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE1 & NSE2)
- McAfee epo Endpoint Solution
- CCNA - Routing and Switching (Training)