- Handle Level 2 tickets raised by L1 NOC Team
- Respond to Customer / other department queries regarding incidents using calls, emails, messaging tools etc.
- Perform troubleshooting on SYSTEMS, Cisco Routers and Switches,
- Expert in multi-vendor Systems and Cisco SP Routing domain
- Update trouble tickets using customer Incident management system
Escalate and assign tickets to L3 teams as needed.
- Perform Escalation management using established NOC procedures and tools.
- Perform above tasks within established NOC SLAs.
- Produce and organize printed and electronic reports.
- Coordinate and maintain a log of request activities of help desk.
- Prioritize service request according to importance of emergency.
- Update customer status of problem resolution as per SLA
- Work in a 24x7 duty roster as per shift schedule
- Actively maintain vendor SLA and document it
- Create change management documents, perform network upgrade as per approved change activities.
- Maintain and operations end customer network as per vendor best practices and end customer baseline configurations.
- Product Specific Knowledge
Carrier / ISP Experience
- Cisco Routers & Switches, IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR
- Cisco SP routing and switching portfolio: ASR9K, CRS, N7K
- Must have knowledge on SYSTEMs like:
- CGNAT, DNS, DHCP, NMS, NTP, WIN SERVERS, Load Balancers
- Multi-vendor NFVI infrastructure based on OpenStack.
- Experience with Cisco VIM or another vendor
- Must have 5-7 years of experience.
- Fault & Incident Management
- ITIL V3 & Service Desk
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Performance and Reporting
VaporVM is a cloud services company, and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.