We are looking for an M-365 Engineer who is responsible for customer-facing product engineering for Office365. Provide real-time client support for faster resolution of cases. Conduct research on complex cases validates cases for escalation to Backline and contributes to knowledge management initiatives. As a knowledge champion, s/he is the focal point for communications, coordination, and overall adherence to the Microsoft Office 365 knowledge management program.
- Knows Windows and Windows Servers
- Knows Active Directory Domain Services, DNS and DHCP
- Azure Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Knows Microsoft Exchange and Exchange online.
- Knowledge of AD Connect, and Hybrid setup is must.
- Basic Azure Knowledge
- SharePoint Online and One Drive setup and administration
- Teams setup, custom apps addition, administration and VOIP config.
- M365 security and PowerShell modules knowledge
- Defender for M365 and Defender for Endpoint knowledge and administration
- Intune setup and administration for Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android devices
- Azure ATP, AIP and M365 DLP know how.
- Compliance policies, retention, sensitivity labelling and retention holds working.
- Microsoft Condition Access, AAD and M365 branding.
- OME (Object Message Encryption) and IRM know how.
- M365 licensing SKUs and licensing knowledge.
- M365 apps installation and distribution knowledge
- Power Tools (power automate, power apps) knowledge will be a plus.
- SharePoint (on-prem), WSUS, SCCM and SCOM knowledge will be a plus.
- CA, RDS and WVD knowledge will be a plus
- Azure Sentinel, power-bi, Azure security Centre knowledge will be a plus
- At least 2 years of professional IT experience
- Experience in or exposure to a client-facing role
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Computer Science, or other relevant fields.
We are a Cloud services company and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.