We are looking an experienced Penetration Tester to join our dynamic Cyber Security Testing dream team and take lead in performing security testing of applications, networks and infrastructures, including vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and manual testing techniques.
- Work with clients to determine their requirements from the test, for example, the number and type of systems they would like testing.
- Plan and create penetration methods, scripts, and tests.
- Carry out remote testing of a client's network or onsite testing of their infrastructure to expose weaknesses in security.
- Simulate security breaches to test a system's relative security.
- Create reports and recommendations from your findings, including the security issues uncovered and level of risk.
- Advice on methods to fix or lower security risks to systems.
- Present your findings, risks, and conclusions to management and other relevant parties.
- Consider the impact your 'attack' will have on the business and its users.
- Understand how the flaws you identify could affect a business or business function if they're not fixed.
- OSCP/GPEN Certification is preferable.
- 2+ years of IT and relevant security experience.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Technology, or related field.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to guide others during incident and crisis management.
- Good communication, Presentation and report writing skills
- Technical understanding of current cybersecurity threats and trends
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and resolve multiple inquiries at once
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
VaporVM is a cloud services company, and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates, and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.