Apply in-depth knowledge to troubleshoot complex technical issues around VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid, VMware NSX.
- 3 years of experience in VMware Environments including 6 months of experience with vRLi, vRops, vRNi, vRA, Wavefront, plus At least 1 year of experience in Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of bash scripting/Automation.
- Responsible for Customer Escalation triage and facilitation
- Experience with Networking in Linux environments
- Troubleshooting skills in Linux environments
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment with a strong appreciation of change/version control process and methodologies
- Provide technical analysis, resolve problems, propose, and implement solutions based on customer requirements.
- Change Management: Prepare Implementation plan, rollback plan and test plan, risk, and impact analysis for changes.
- Ensure all services are delivered as per agreed SLAs/OLAs, quality, and scope.
- Communicate with and log calls with L3 or 3rd parties where necessary to resolve issues and product bugs.
- Availability and capacity planning and management: keep a track of uptime and capacity utilization of production clusters and client devices and publish reports to management.
- Provide support to and coordinate with developers, operations staff and end-users.
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation for after-hours support
- Responding to incidents in a timely manner.
- Respond to and assist in production operations in a 24/7 environment
- Experience in a customer-facing capacity, support, or consulting role
- Working knowledge of ITIL and PMP
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure Security.
- Working knowledge of BCP, DR and Backups.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and multi-cultural environments.
- VMware Certification VCP-NV/VCP-AM is required.
- RHCSA/CKA Certification will be preferred.
- CCNA/CCNP will be a plus.
June 5, 2023