We are looking for Business Development Managers who will be responsible for working with senior management in creating sales strategies based on market research and data. Responsible for retaining current customers as well as developing and attracting new customers. Responsible for learning and selling current products and new products, keeping abreast of new technologies, recommending/sharing changes and trends seen in the field, and meeting sales goals in targeted markets.
- Own the customer relationship, providing ongoing and proactive support to customers, to drive high levels of customer satisfaction, deep engagement, and mutual
- Create and deliver industry-leading IT based
- Identify and assess renewal risks within the customer base and build and execute on get- well plans. Arrange renewal of all contracts well in advance of their expiry
- Position against competitive offerings and respond to customer RFPs and Negotiating pricing schedules for quotes, and negotiations.
- Understand customer objectives and organize PoCs and Pilot deployments
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and
- Provide estimates for the project and manage time, cost, and
- Manage external vendors and onsite and onshore technical teams to provide technical guidance, solve challenges and ensure quality deliverables and
- Work independently, communicate with technical and non-technical teams, manage, and mentor technical resources and demonstrate resourcefulness and
- Previous experience is related to a sales position in an IT company preferred. Ideally combined background of post-sales and pre-sales experience.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Proven record of establishing and building successful
- Service management minded with a strong commitment to customer
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience driving sales in IT or Security related markets/industries.
- Preference for the understanding of IT services product lines.
- Project management skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills; strong attention to detail
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related
- Self-starter: someone who can take project direction and get started with little oversight
- We are a growing company. A successful candidate will have a desire to work as part of a niche, growing.
VaporVM is a cloud services company and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.