We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who will lead efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities by primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
- Building new key customer relationships and identifying new business opportunities for the sale of IT Professional Services.
- Should have a strong background in selling IT Professional Services e.g. Managed Services, Cyber Security, Data Analytics etc
- New business development and managing existing accounts, contracts, and renewals.
- Responsible for arranging client meetings, visiting clients, and generally opening the door for the company technical teams to develop proposals for work & attend industry functions.
- Job costing, tenders, pricing, and commercial documentation.
- A strong understanding of IT professional services and how they are positioned and sold
- Good knowledge of the RFP process.
- Calculating & comparing costs for services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
Qualities & skills required
- Solid communication, presentation, reporting, and time management skills.
- Strong business account management & sales approach with strong business management practices.
- Shall have a strong background in selling IT Professional Services within various sectors e.g. Government, FSI, Healthcare, Education etc with a track record of securing high-value deals, especially within the commercial and public sector.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet targets and deadlines efficiently.
Qualifications for BDM
- Graduate in Computer Science (preferred but not essential) with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the UK.
- Should have solid existing client relationships to hit the ground running
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
VaporVM is a cloud services company and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.