VaporVM is looking for an experienced and highly skilled technologist with strong interpersonal and technical skills.
The Cloud Architect will support the sales organization and engage with customers to understand their business drivers, build cloud strategy, capture technical requirements, and architect/design an effective solution that aligns with the VaporVM cloud services portfolio.
- Execute client-facing meetings to present VaporVM messaging to CxO and other key stakeholders
- Develop initial technical solution strategy, an associated architecture based on Cloud platform and related services.
- Assist with non-binding indicative estimate solution proposals with draft architecture, draft deployment timelines and preliminary cost.
- Work closely with internal cloud delivery team and enable them on new emerging solutions
- Advise/write technical elements of RFP responses, contracts and Statement of Work (SOWs) with respect to applicable technical scope and architectural ramifications.
- Develop and maintain client relationships as a trusted advisor and thought leader, with business, channel and alliance partners.
- Conduct Cloud platform demonstrations, solution demonstrations, and/or feature-function walk-thoughts with customers in a live setting
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Must have expertise in at least 1 industry verticals, eg: Fintech, Healthcare, Government, Telco, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of designing solutions around private and public cloud platforms and container technologies, including VMware private cloud, AWS, Azure, GCP, Redhat.
- Must have a strong understanding of Cloud-Native Application architecture (ie, Micro-services, 12-factors, cloud-native services) and understanding of various development frameworks (ie, Spring, Django, Flask, Rail)
- Strong understanding of DevOps methodology: CI/CD pipeline, Configuration Management, Infrastructure as Code and associated tools, eg: Jenkins, Saltstack, Gitlab / Bitbucket, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, Consul, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, artifactory, etc.
- Proficiency in scripting & programming languages, eg: Python, Java, .Net, etc.
- 5+ years of pre-sales collaboration, solution creation, delivery, and business management
- Passion and expertise leading a solution through design, implementation, execution, and delivery with confirmed client success
VaporVm is a cloud services company, and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.