We are looking for an experienced Cloud Solution Architect who manage our company's cloud architecture and position in cloud environments. The applicant will play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Must have 5 to 7 years of experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Azure, AWS, certifications preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Client management skills
- Work in tandem with our technical team to identify and implement the
- most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application!
- deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Working experience as a project management/coordinator or similar role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and project management tools.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
Core competence required
- Microsoft Azure (Competence 10/10) – This is the most important.
- AWS Cloud (5/10)
- VMware (5/10)
- DC Technologies (7/10)
- Network Security (5/10)
VaporVm is a cloud services company, and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.