We are looking for a skilled IT Support Engineer to assist our clients with all IT related technical support issues. The applicant will meet with clients to determine the nature of the problem, diagnose hardware or software issues, provide effective assistance, and maintain strong customer relationships. The applicant may also be required to install new software applications and train clients on proper application use.
- Level -1 support for all IT related issues.
- Proper escalation of unresolved issues to L2 (Internal) team according to established guidelines and policies.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner by following the established SLA’s (service level agreement).
- Follow-up with users to ensure that all issues/needs have been resolved/met.
- Serving as the first point of contact for staff seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or through ITSM Tool requests.
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Record incidents and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Assist and provide support to off-site technical staff in identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Assist with various projects/tasks assigned from Team Lead.
- BE/BSc/BS in IT, Computer Science, or any relevant discipline
- Must have 1+ years experience in Level-1.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician/Support Engineer
Skills & Competencies
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic and some advance technical issues.
- Expertise in systems administration, networking, hardware, and mobile device hardware/ software troubleshooting.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory, DNS, Remote Desktop, Networking and VIOP on Level-1
- Functional knowledge and experience of installation troubleshooting of (/7/8/10) Server 2008/2012/AD) and MAC.
- Configuration of Cisco/Avaya/IP based Phones
- Installation configuration Printers/Scanners and Oracle-based application support.
- Virtual Desktop Interface knowledge
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and Positive attitude.
VaporVM is a cloud services company, and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.