Business Problem A leading automotive enterprise based in the UAE with global operations had legal obligations to ensure the organization’s information assets were properly safeguarded. The threat of their system breach is the highest it has ever been. Requirement The client wanted to ensure their system security posture was at an adequate level, compliant with regulations. Our Solution The VaporVM Cyber Security team performed Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing activities for the client’s multiple Web
October 26, 2022
- Alibaba Cloud DevOps, Automation & Security
- App Development
- AWS DevOps, TCO Optimization
- Azure Functions, Image Processing
- Azure IoT, Data Analytics
- Cloud Managed Services
- Cloud Services
- Data Management
- Data Science
- Helpdesk and Monitoring
- Latest Blogs
- Managed Security
- Managed Services
- Network & Security
- News Room
- Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing
- What are IT Services? 12 Demonstrated Ways IT Support Can Benefit Your Business
- How to integrate security into the DevOps pipeline
- Why a Focus on End User Computing is Important Today and for the Future
- When Cybersecurity Regulation Becomes Mandatory
- Managing Healthcare Cyber Risks With Zero Trust Security.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest news and special offers!
The best way to stay up to date is to get our free newsletters. Sign up now to become an affiliate and take advantage of some exciting offers.
We won't sell your email address — we never have and never will.